UP Public Hearing Portal | Jansunwai Portal Online | Jansunwai Portal/APP, Complaint Status | jansunwai.up.nic.in Portal Online Complaint |
Uttar Pradesh Public Hearing It has been launched by the Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh, Yogi Aditya Nath, through this facility. any person from the state You can register your complaint online and your problem will be solved by the concerned department within the stipulated time. Dear friends, today we are going through this article of ours. Uttar Pradesh Public Hearing All the information about how you can register your complaint etc. is going to be shared with you.
Uttar Pradesh Jansunwai | jansunwai.up.nic.in, Online Complaint
The people of the state who are not getting any work related to any government department and are facing a lot of difficulties, then they UP Jansunwai Portal You can register your complaint on The concerned department will solve your problem in the shortest possible time and till the time your complaint is resolved, you can do it through online medium. UP Jansunwai Complaint Status can see Taking forward the facility of this public hearing, the government has started the Chief Minister’s helpline number 1076.
Objective of UP Jansunwai 2021
Government of Uttar Pradesh In order to maintain law and order and to remove department related problems to the people, the UP Jansunwai Portal has been launched so that the people of the state logo complaint to be easily resolved. Jansunwai Portal State corruption can be stopped through The aim of the state government is to take the benefit of this public hearing facility to all the people of Uttar Pradesh.
Key Highlights UP Jansunwai Portal
|scheme name||Uttar Pradesh Public Hearing|
|chief officer||Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath|
|Department||Uttar Pradesh Public Grievances Department|
|Objective||development of the region|
|plan status||planning is started|
|the profit||solving problems|
|Registration Type||online and via phone|
Public Hearing Portal Migrant Laborer Registration
On this online portal, the state government is providing facility to register migrant laborers as you know that the entire country has been locked down due to corona virus, due to which people working in other states. The workers are stuck and they want to come to Uttar Pradesh from other states and want to go to other states from Uttar Pradesh, then they can register themselves by visiting the official website of this public hearing portal. Let us tell you how you can register yourself on this online portal.
Jansunwai Portal/APP Uttar Pradesh
The laborers of the state who are trapped in other states due to the lock down and who want to move from other states outside the state. So they can register on Jansunwai Portal. The registration on this portal has been started from the afternoon of 5th May. Registration done on Jansunwai portal will not be considered as permission for travel. Information will be made available to the applicant after getting permission from the competent level. This facility will also be available on the Android App of Jansunwai Portal from noon on Tuesday, May 5.
UP Public Hearing Portal
Let us tell you that Uttar Pradesh is ahead of all other states in the country in criminal matters. The government is trying its best to stop criminal incidents, to fulfill this purpose, the UP government has started the Jansunwai portal, the people of the state can register their complaints online through the internet sitting at home through this public hearing portal. And the concerned department will solve your problem and you can get the solution of your problems in time and can also see the status of the complaint.
Uttar Pradesh Jansunwai Status
Complaints not accepted on Uttar Pradesh Jansunwai Portal
- Right to Information Matters
- Case pending in Hon’ble Court
- demand for financial aid or employment
- Service matters (including transfer) of Government servants until they have exercised the options available in the department
UP Jansunwai Portal Complaints Types | types of complaints
Citizens of Uttar Pradesh can now file only three complaints, which we have given below, read these complaints carefully and check your Grievance Public Hearing Online Registration You can register by doing
- To get information about government schemes
- Complaint related to public problem
- and complaints related to public demands
How to do Uttar Pradesh Jansunwai Online Registration?
Any person who wants to register his complaint through this Jansunwai Portal, then they have to follow the steps given below.
- the applicant first Jansunwai Online Portal will have to go After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you.
- On this home page you Combine Registration Click on the option will appear, after this some information will appear in front of you, in which it has been told that which topics will not be considered as a complaint.
- After this consent has to be entered and then click on the button of ‘Submit’. After clicking, you will have to enter your email id and mobile number for online registration, then enter the captcha code and click on the submit button.
- Now after this e-mail id and mobile number verification OTP will be sent to Then fill the OTP and click on submit.
- After this, the application form of public hearing registration will open in front of you, by giving all the information correctly in this application form, you can file an online complaint and then click on submit.
- After registration, note down the registration number when the complaint is registered.
Complaint Status | Jansunwai Portal Complaint Status
People of Uttar Pradesh who Public Hearing Grievance Registration If people want to know the status of online complaint, then they should follow the below mentioned method.
- First of all you have to see the complaint registered in public hearing UP Jansunawai Offcial Website After going to the official website, the home page will open in front of you.
- On this home page you Track Complaint Status The option of will appear, click on it
- After this a form will open on which you will have to fill your mobile number and e-mail id, then you will have to enter the security pin and then click on the submit button.
- After this you can easily check the status of the complaint made.
Send Reminder in Jansunwai Portal | Uttar Pradesh Public Hearing Grievance Redressal
- If any person has register complaint online If it has been done and no action has been taken on it on time, then you can follow the method given below.
- If your complaint has not been redressed then you can directly send a reminder to the Chief Minister for which you have to visit the official website.
- After visiting the official website, your home page will open, after which you will have to Send Reminder Click on the option of Then you can send a reminder by filling all the information asked in the form.
- After this a new page will open in front of you in which you will get the feedback form.
- You have to submit by filling the information asked in this Feedback Form like Grievance ID, Registered Mobile Number, Registration ID, Satisfaction Rating, Feedback and Captcha Code.
- Your feedback will reach the concerned department as soon as you click on the submit button.
Process to download mobile app for citizens
- Now Google Play Store will open in front of you.
- After that you have to click on Install option.
- The mobile app will be downloaded as soon as you click on the install option.
Process to Download Mobile App for Officers
- After this, Google Play Store will open in front of you.
- You have to click on Install option.
- As soon as you click on the install option, the mobile app will be downloaded to your device.
official login process
- First of all, you need to visit the Uttar Pradesh Jansunwai Portal. official website will go on.
- Now the home page will open in front of you.
- you on the home page officer login You have to click on the option.
- After this, a new page will open in front of you, you will have to enter User ID, Password.
- Now you have to click on Sign in option.
- Thus you will be able to login official.
Suggestion Process for Portal
- Now a new page will open in front of you in which you will have to enter your name, mobile number, email id and suggestion.
- After this, you have to click on the option of Save.
- In this way you will be able to give suggestions for the portal.
To go from Uttar Pradesh to other states migrant registration
- First of all you got public hearing official website will go on . After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you.
- On this home page you “Migrants Registration option will appear. After clicking on the option, the next page will open in front of you.
- One will open in front of you on this page. In this form you have to fill mobile number, e-mail id and captcha code etc. After filling all the information, you have to click on the button send OTP. Then you will get OTP
- And after that the registration form will open in front of you on the next page. You have to fill all the information asked in this registration form like name address etc.
- After filling all the information you have to click on the submit button. In this way your registration will be completed.
To come to Uttar Pradesh from other states migrant registration
- First of all you have to go to the official website of Jansunwai Portal. After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you.
- On this home page you “Overseas Registration” option will appear. You have to click on this option. After clicking on the option, the next page will open in front of you.
- A form will open in front of you on this page. In this form you have to fill mobile number, e-mail id and captcha code etc.
- After that you have to click on the button to send OTP. After this OTP will come on your mobile. After this the registration form will open in front of you on the next page.
- You have to fill all the information asked in this registration form like name, address, aadhaar number etc. After filling all the information you have to click on the submit button.
We have provided all the important information related to Uttar Pradesh Jansunwai Portal in this article. If you are still facing any kind of problem then you can solve your problem by writing email. E mail ID [email protected] Is.