Bihar Ration Card Form | Bihar New Ration Card Apply | Apply New Ration Card Bihar | Bihar Ration Card Apply In Hindi | Bihar Ration Card Online Application 2021 | Download Bihar Ration Card Form PDF
bihar ration card The process of making has been made very easy by the state government. Under this scheme, the people of the state can easily apply through the online portal sitting at home. As you know that ration card is very important for many works, so people who do not have their own ration card, get it made as soon as possible. citizens of bihar Rich or poor all can get their ration card made (Citizens can be rich or poor all can get their ration card made). Dear friends, today we will tell you through this article how you can do it through online medium. Ration Card can apply for
Bihar Ration Card Online Apply 2021
Interested beneficiaries of the state who want to make a new ration card under this scheme or want to renew the old ration card, then they can apply online by visiting the official website of Food and Consumer Protection Department. state logo to own bihar ration card You will not have to make rounds of government offices to get it done. Food Department and Government of Uttar Pradesh APL/BPL Ration Card are made according to the economic condition of the beneficiary. People of the state who are above 18 years of age can apply by filling Bihar Ration Card Application Form 2021.
Bihar ration card made easy
by Bihar government bihar ration card There has been a major change in the online application process. Now the citizens of Bihar can get their ration card made on any day of the year. Now the Bihar Ration Card system has been completely opened. Under the new process, now the ration card will be made in the same way as the voter ID card is made. It has been told by the Food and Consumer Protection Department that Bihar is the first state in our country which has made the process of making ration card very simple. Last year, 23.5 lakh new ration cards were made by the Bihar government during the coronavirus lockdown. After June, one lakh more new ration cards were made till December 2020.
1 crore 76 lakh in the state Ration Card are holders. whom the government ration every month is provided. Bihar requires 4.25 lakh metric tonnes of rice and wheat per month. This wheat and rice is being delivered by the Bihar government to every poor citizen. Now the entire system of ration card has become online. Last month, 5 lakh 19 thousand metric tonnes of food grains were distributed by the Bihar government.
Speed up the process of Bihar Ration Card Aadhar Seeding
The information has also been provided by the department that Ration Card Aadhar card is being linked. For which the work of seeding the base has been expedited. Every day 1000 to 1200 Aadhar seedings are being completed in the state. The target of linking all ration cards with Aadhaar has been set by the Bihar government by March 2021. He all citizens Those who have not done Aadhar seeding will not be provided ration. 90% Aadhaar seeding will be completed by February 2021.
About Bihar Ration Card 2021 Application Form
The ration card has been told in 3 categories by the state government for the families of the state who come above the poverty line. APL Ration Card The color of the APL ration card has been issued by the government for those families who come below the poverty line and whose annual income is less than Rs 10000. BPL Ration Card Has been issued BPL ration card color is red. And for those people who are very poor people, AAY ration card has been issued. The color of AAY ration card is yellow. These ration cards are issued on the basis of family status and income.
Bihar Ration Card 2021
To the people of Bihar this Bihar Ration Card Food items like Wheat Rice, Kerosene, Sugar (Wheat Rice, Kerosene, Sugar) etc. sent by the government to the ration shops will be made available at concessional rates. The people of the state who are financially very weak and cannot buy enough food items for their livelihood and their family, they can buy food items at cheap rates through this ration card. can make a living.
Purpose of Bihar Ration Card 2021
As you know that earlier, government offices had to be cut to get ration cards, as there was a lot of waste of people’s time, now citizens of Bihar will not have to make rounds of government offices, gram panchayat etc. Nor will you have to face any kind of difficulties. This bihar ration online application By applying through, the time of the citizens of the state will also be saved. Providing food items like sugar, rice, wheat etc. to the people at subsidized rates through ration card and improving the livelihood of poor people.
benefits of ration card 2021
- People can use ration card as an identity card.
- Ration card is required to get voter ID and also to get driving license.
- Ration card Through this, people of Bihar can get food items like wheat, rice, kerosene, sugar etc. at cheap rates.
- Those who want to take electricity connection can take it through ration card.
- Under this scheme, now you can apply online for ration card sitting at home.
Documents (Eligibility) for Bihar Ration Card
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of Bihar
- Aadhar card
- Postal address
- income certificate
- mobile number
- passport size photo
How to apply for Bihar Ration Card?
Interested beneficiaries of the state who want to apply under this scheme, they can also download the PDF file of Bihar Ration Card, follow the method given below.
- under this scheme to make ration card You can get the application form for making a new consumer (ration) card from any circle office/SDO.
- After this you have to fill all the information asked in the application form like name, address, mobile number etc.
- You will then need passport size photographs of the head of your family attested by a Gazetted Officer / MLA / MP / Municipal Councilor, specified proof(s) of residence, and Surrender / Deletion Certificate of the previous Ration Card.
- Then there should be proof of residence and surrender / deletion certificate of previous ration card (if any).
- If proof of residence is not available, circle FSO/S.I. / M.O. Conducts spot inquiries and records statements of 2 independent witnesses in the neighbourhood.
- After this you have to submit your application form and all the documents.
- The standard time prescribed for the preparation of ration card is usually 15 days. In this way your application will be completed.