Haryana Bhavantar Bharpai Yojana Apply | Haryana Bhavantar Bharpayee Yojana Online Registration | Bhavantar Bharpayee Yojana Registration Status | Bhavantar Bharpai Yojana Haryana In Hindi
Haryana Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar ji to provide the farmers of the state the right price for their crops. Haryana Bhavantar Bharpayee Yojana 2021 has started. under this scheme farmers of the state The farmers get a low price for selling their crops in the market, that is, the loss to the farmers will be compensated by the state government. Under this scheme, farmers will be encouraged to diversify agriculture. So let’s go through this article today Haryana Bhavantar Bharpai Yojana 2021 We are going to share with you all the information related to the application process, eligibility, documents and guidelines etc. To get complete information about this scheme, read our article till the end.
Haryana Bhavantar Bharpai Yojana 2021
This scheme is a unique scheme of Haryana Government. The farmers of the state who sell their crops like vegetables, fruits, etc. in the market, but they are not able to get a fair price on selling their crops, those farmers are either compensated by the state government for the crop or for the proper compensation for the low price of the crop. Incentive money will be provided in the form. So that farmers can get the right price for their crops. The interested beneficiaries of the state Haryana Bhavantar Bharpai Yojana 2021 If you want to apply for getting financial assistance from the government, then they will have to apply online by visiting the official website of the scheme. The farmers of the state can take advantage of this scheme only after applying online.
Bajra crop will be included in Haryana Bhavantar Bharpayee Yojana
Bajra crop by Haryana government Bhavantar Bharpayee Yojana It has been decided to include This decision will be implemented from this Kharif season. Haryana will become the first state in the country to provide translation on millet crop. The difference between the average market price of millet and MSP will be considered as Bhavantar. To take advantage of this scheme, it is mandatory for farmers to be registered on Meri Fasal Mera Byora Portal. After registration, verification of farmers will be done. after verification Average yield to farmers But ₹ 600 per quintal will be provided Bhavantar. The minimum support price for millet has been fixed by the government at ₹ 2250 per quintal. Apart from this 25% of the produce will be procured by the government agency. This decision has been taken to maintain the yield price.
2 lakh 71 thousand farmers registered for millet
Information was also provided by the Chief Minister that no MSC of Bajra has been declared in the neighboring states of Rajasthan and Punjab. Which means that millet will not be purchased by them. In such a situation, millet from all these states can come to Haryana. Keeping this in mind, millet crop has been included under Bhavantar Bharpayee Yojana to buy millet from the farmers of Haryana only. Crops of only those farmers who are registered on Meri Fasal Mera Byora Portal will be procured. In Kharif season 2021, 2 lakh 71 thousand farmers have registered for Bajra on Meri Fasal Mera Byora Portal.
Out of this, millet has been verified on about 8 lakh 65 thousand acres of land. After purchasing millet, ₹ 600 per quintal will be paid according to the average yield through direct benefit transfer in the account of farmers. This payment will be made only to the verified farmers on the Mere Fasal Mera Byora portal.
Haryana Bhavantar Bharpai Yojana 2021 In Highlights
|scheme name||Haryana Bhavantar Bharpayee Yojana|
|started by||By Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar|
|beneficiary||farmers of the state|
|Objective||fair price for crops|
Purpose of Bhavantar Bharpayee Yojana 2021
As you all know, our country is an agricultural country where most of the farming is done and the life of many farmers depends on agriculture, but there are many farmers who do not get the right money by selling their crops in the market. which they have to suffer a lot, in view of this problem Haryana Government has Haryana Bhavantar Bharpayee Yojana 2021 has started. Through this scheme, the farmers of Haryana, who have suffered losses on selling their crops, will be compensated by the state government. Due to which the income of the farmers will increase. Through this scheme, the farmers of the state will be able to do better farming and will be able to feed themselves and their families. Under this scheme, to reduce the losses incurred by the farmers in the crops. This is the aim of Haryana Government.
Crops covered in the first phase under the scheme
|serial number||crop name||Protected Price (Rs per quintal)||Determined Production (Qtl Per Acre)|
Bhavantar Bharpayee Yojana Registration Time Period
We have given below the list of time period fixed for registering under this scheme.
|serial number||crop name||registration period||verification period||Appeal period against verification etc.||sale period|
|date started||closing date||till||till||During|
|1.||potato||15 september||31 October||30 November||15 December||1 December – 31 March|
|2.||Onion||15 December||15 February||15 March||March 25||1 April – 31 May|
|3.||Tomato||15 December||15 February||15 March||March 25||1 April – 15 June|
|4.||Cauliflower||15 september||31 October||30 November||15 December||1 December – 31 March|
|5.||kinnu||1 september||30 November||15 December||31 December||1 December – 28 February|
|6.||Carrot||1 October||30 November||15 December||31 December||1 December – 28 February|
|7.||Pea||1 October||30 November||15 December||31 December||1 December – 28 February|
Haryana Benefits of Bhavantar Bharpayee Yojana 2021
- The benefit of this scheme will be provided to the farmers of Haryana state only.
- The farmers of the state who have got a lower price for selling their crops in the market. State government to reduce the crop losses to those farmers. Bhavantar Bharpayee Yojana Haryana 2021 Incentive funds will be provided in the form of compensation under the
- To take advantage of this scheme, the farmers of the state will have to apply online by visiting the official website started by the state government under this scheme.
- The farmers of the state should have their own bank account open and the bank account should be linked with the Aadhar card.
- Haryana Bhavantar Bharpai Yojana 2021 Through this, farmers will be encouraged to diversify agriculture. Under the Bhavantar Bharpayee Yojana, the state government has covered 10 crops. Like tomato, potato, onion, cauliflower, tangerine, carrot, peas, guava, capsicum, brinjal etc. The support price of these crops will be provided to the farmers.
- Under this scheme, the beneficiary will have to ensure his registration on the e-portal during the specified period of application. If you could not apply under this scheme in time, then he will not be eligible for the incentive amount under this scheme.
- The producer has to ensure the sale of his produce during the stipulated sale period in the mandis of Haryana State Agricultural Marketing Board.
- Under this scheme, it will be mandatory for the producer to take “J” form when he sells his product to get the incentive amount.
List of crops included in the scheme
|Crop NS Name||Support value Rupees To quintal In)||scheduled Production (quintal / Acre)|
Guidelines for registering in Bhavantar Bharpayee Yojana 2021
- Under this scheme, farmers are required to register on the website of Marketing Board through Horticulture Exposure (BBY) e-portal during the sowing period.
- Provision to file an appeal by the farmer if he is dissatisfied with the certified area.
- Free registration of the manufacturer.
- The registration under this scheme will be open only during the specified period.
- Haryana Bhavantar Bharpai Yojana 2021 The facility of registration under Sarva Seva Kendra / E-Disha Kendra / Marketing Board / Horticulture Department / Agriculture Department will be available at Internet Kiosks.
- In this scheme registration, verification, issue of appeal, sale period will be valid only within the manner given below.
Documents of Haryana Bhavantar Bharpayee Yojana 2021 (Eligibility)
- Under this scheme, only the farmers of Haryana state will be considered eligible.
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of Haryana.
- applicant’s aadhar card
- identity card
- Address proof
- details of crops
- Description of seed crop
- bank account passbook
- mobile number
- passport size photo
How to apply online in Haryana Bhavantar Bharpayee Yojana 2021?
Interested beneficiaries of the state who want to apply online to get incentive funds by the state government under this scheme, then they should follow the method given below?
- Firstly the applicant official website will go on. After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you.
- On this home page, you will see the section of Kisan Patal. below this section register farmer option will appear. You have to click on this option.
- After clicking on the option, the next page will open in front of you on the computer screen. On this page you will see the registration. You have to fill all the information asked in this registration form such as the location of the farmer, details of the farmer, details of the land, details of the bank etc.
- After filling all the information you have to click on the save button. After that you have to upload all your documents and then click on submit button. In this way your registration will be completed.
- It is mandatory to sell on J Form to get the incentive.
- After making the sale, the details of the sale will have to be uploaded on the BBYE portal.
- This facility will be available in the office of each concerned Market Committee.
- If the wholesale price is less than the assured price, then the Bhavantar will be compensated to the farmer.
- The amount of incentive will be given on multiplying by the difference between the sale on the J form and the rate of production per acre.
- The incentive amount will be distributed to the farmer’s Aadhaar linked account within a period of 15 days from the date of sale.
- The average daily wholesale price will be determined on the basis of the daily price of the identified mandis by the Mandi Board.
How to see the details of registered farmers?
- First of all you have to go to the official website of the scheme. After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you.
- down on this page Farmer details option will appear. You have to click on this option. After clicking on the option, the next page will open in front of you.
- On this page you will see a form to see the details of a farmer, you have to fill all the information asked in this form like Farmer Number or Mobile Number or Aadhar Card Number etc.
- After this you have to click on the Go button. After clicking on the Go button, the details of the farmer will be displayed on the next page in front of you.